Collectible Polish Pottery 3½-inch Ornament Christmas Ball (Delicate Poppy Theme) + Certificate of Authenticity
*Very limited number of this collectible ornaments available*
The bright patterns never fade, and are offered in thousands of variations to mix and match. It is this combination of function and beauty that makes Polish pottery so appealing. The pottery is fired in electric and gas kilns at temperatures exceeding 2200 degrees Fahrenheit.
This results in a stoneware that is meant to resist aging and provide lasting beauty that stands the test of time. Polish stoneware is lead and cadmium free.
Polish Pottery is hand crafted and hand painted in the Boleslawiec region of Poland. This region is famous for its naturally found white clay which artisans have used for centuries to craft this durable and beautiful stoneware. Each piece of pottery is carefully formed and painted by hand to ensure that exceptional attention to detail is paid to each piece. The most beautiful and intricate patterns are called UNIKAT patterns. These patterns bear the artist’s signature.
- Certificate of Authenticity and origin is included with this Ornament Christmas Ball. Long lasting, colors will never fade.
- Hand made and hand painted in the heart of Europe in the town of Boleslawiec in Poland
- Lead and cadmium free. Safe to use in: microwave, dishwasher, oven up to 480 F, freezer
- Fired twice, extra durable, crack and chip resistant, intended for everyday use, easy to clean
- Dimensions: 3.50" high, 3.15" wide, 3.15" long, (max. outside edge or handle).